Royal LePage Wolstencroft Realty Is Finalist in 2016 A.E LePage Recruiter of the year 3rd for 100-249 agents
Recognizing Exceptional Performance: Leadership Awards
Congratulations to the recipients of the A.E. LePage Award; Recruiter of the Year, and; Manager of the Year awards for 2016
Royal LePage recently had the pleasure of recognizing their top performing brokerages, recruiters and managers at the Royal LePage National Leadership Conference, held last month in Phoenix, Arizona.
Honoured at that time, are leaders who exemplify the unique culture of our brand and whom have set the highest standard of excellence for the entire industry.
Our brokerage, Royal LePage Wolstencroft was awarded finalist the British Columbia 2016 A.E LePage Recruiter of the year and Jamie shared the secret of our success with other Royal LePage top brokers/owners in Phoenix! Definitely a proud moment!
I strongly believe we have the best agents, managers and staff in the business. Our culture is one that drives collaboration and working for the betterment of all the people we do business with, this award solidifies all that they do for their clients. I’m very proud of our whole group. – Jamie Schreder
This award is presented to brokerages who have demonstrated exceptional leadership, engagement, community and Shelter Foundation support, growth and performance.
FREQUENCY – Annual
QUALIFICATION PERIOD – March 1 to February 28/29
AWARDED TO – Broker/owner or designate
Top three (3) brokerages in each of the following four categories:
- Division 1: 1 – 24 agents
- Division 2: 25 – 99 agents
- Division 3: 100 – 249 agents
- Division 4: 250+ agents
Top brokerage is the winner. Second and third place brokerages are finalists. (Award will say “Finalist”).
- Largest net agent gain by a company, from beginning to end of award year:
- Division 1: # net agents
- Divisions 2 – 4: % growth
- Includes all growth: recruiting and acquisition, residential and commercial
- Excludes all inter-company growth
- Based on paying agent count
- Award winners and finalists must be in good standing.
AWARD BENEFITS & RECOGNITION
Award winners will:
- each receive one (1) complimentary registration to the current year’s National Leadership Conference.
- be announced and receive an award during the annual National Leadership Conference.
- be announced/profiled in various marketing/communication vehicles, i.e. Leading Edge Online, Network communication, REM.