At Royal LePage Wolstencroft, we have such an amazing community of agents from all walks of life, we are confident that there is someone here that’s the perfect match for your needs! Because of this, we always encourage that you interview at least three agents before choosing who to embark on your real estate journey with. This is your chance to get to know their process – get clarity on who you connect with – and who is the best fit for the job!
Any agent who is willing to speak with you over the phone or in person to answer your questions with no strings attached shows that they are interested and willing to make your needs a priority. The best agents will have answers to these questions readily available… or be able to get you the stats you need within a reasonable timeframe.
10 Questions you may not have thought to ask:
1. What is the average days on market for you listings?
2. What is your experience selling homes in my area – and at this price range? (How many have you recently sold?)
3. Can you provide me a list of referrals?
4. How many clients are your currently representing?
5. What is your marketing plan for my home?
6. What’s the best gameplan to work together to sell my property?
7. Are there items I can already be packing up?
8. How much do you charge and what are other closing costs that I need to prepare for?
9. What separates you from other agents?
10. Are there any other things that I need to know about that I haven’t asked?
If you have any questions or would like to begin the process with one of our agents, call: 604-530-0231